Saturday, September 10, 2011

Foolishly Predicting Pigskin Winners

Since a blog is nothing more than sharing my foolishness with the world, I thought I'd go public with my fearless (and foolish) predictions for the 2011 NFL season.

AFC North:  Steelers
AFC South:  Titans
AFC East:  Patriots
AFC West:  Chargers
Wild cards:  Ravens & Jets

NFC North::  Packers
NFC South:  Falcons
NFC East:  Giants
NFC West:  Rams
Wild cards:  Lions & Vikings

In the playoffs:

AFC
Ravens over Chargers
Jets over Titans

Ravens over Patriots
Jets over Steelers

Ravens over Jets

NFC
Giants over Vikings
Rams over Lions

Packers over Rams
Giants over Falcons

Packers over Giants

SUPER BOWL 46
Packers over Ravens, 31-14

Yes, the Pack will be back for a second straight Super Bowl win.  Mike McCarthy might contribute enough to western Pennsylvania Catholic education to get his name on the new North Catholic high school.  

These predictions are not to be taken to Las Vegas or your local bookie, but are for the laughter and entertainment of my non-football fans.  My friends who are true football fans are already cringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment