Thursday, August 2, 2012

Email Disaster

To my dear and few friends who read this!

Yesterday I lost my email account.  I had kept my email address ( falmade@verizon.net ) from my former parish, Saint Juan Diego, in Sharpsburg.  But the parish changed its phone and internet service yesterday, and forgot that I had my account with them.

Bye-bye emails, history, saved photos, and address book.

So, to those brave souls who read this, would you be so kind as to contact me at my new email address:  falmade7@verizon.net ?  Yes, St. Vitus Parish has Verizon service.  This new email address is through our parish account.  But after a kindly Verizon service representative worked for 45 minutes to recover my former email address, I learned that the Saint Juan Diego account was a business one, St. Vitus is a residential one.  Ne'er the twain shall meet.  The service rep could not transfer the information in my former address to the new address I set up.

If you don't hear from me by email, this is why! 

I look forward to hearing (emailing??!!) from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment